Project RISE and Hocking College would like to invite all upcoming 6th thru 8th-grade students in Athens County to join the 2023 Summer Manufacturing Institutes Camp held on August 1 - August 4. Below is the link to register.
Summer Manufacturing Institute Camp, students will…
- Be instructed by two Athens County teachers from K-12
- Participate in hands-on STEM activities
- Be instructed by a Hocking College Processor while working with Robotics
- Students will attend and participate in different activities throughout each day
- The cost is $100 per student, and scholarships are available.
- Possible visit from Senator Sherrod Brown
The mission of the SMI is to provide middle-school students with a broader perspective on the scope of options available to them upon graduation from high school and to show them where their STEM education can take them.
Please contact Amy Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.